Thursday, August 26, 2010

Get Chicken On Your Kindle

My  favorite indie novelist hits Kindle. Wanda Shapiro/One Girl One Novel: "Sometimes That Happens With Chicken is now available on Kindle for all you ebook addicts. I’ve been looking forward to this for quite some time and soon you’ll be able to get Chicken on your iPad too. Here’s a link to Amazon where you can start reading in under a minute. http://www.amazon.com/Sometimes-That-Happens-Chicken-ebook/dp/B0040GJ97A/ref=kinw_dp_ke?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2 I personally haven’t tranistioned my reading habits to the very sleek and tempting Kindle but I can feel myself getting closer to taking the leap. When I was testing my Kindle file I got help from a friend who seems to have given up paper books almost completely. It was the first time I had actually used a Kindle and I must say, I was impressed. I’m even a little more tempted now that the price has dropped a bit ... "